Monday, April 28, 2008

Down to the Bare Bones

I took Wayne to the bone doctor today. The clavical is definitely broken. We had his elbow X-rayed just to make sure it was OK and there were no brokens bones there--just a lot of pain and swelling. Dr. Brooks said to come back in two weeks for another X-ray of the collar bone and that we would be able to tell more when some of the swelling went down in that area. We will be keeping an eye on it to make sure that it heals correctly. He wrote some more scripts for pain since Wayne is not sleeping too well and we paid and went on our way. He gave Wayne some VERY simple exercizes to do to keep his shoulder mobile during the time his clavical is healing. He won't be able to do them for a while but as the pain subsides some he should be able to move a little more. Right now he needs a lot of help just getting in and out of bed! On another note, the telephoto lens I ordered to go with my new camera came in today. I took some more photos of Sasha--pls ignore the green eyes. I don't have the time nor the patience right now to correct them. It is really clear and you can see every hair. I love my new camera!

No comments: