Saturday, April 26, 2008

First Post

Today I decided to enter the world of blogging. I hadn't really planned on it but Wayne was gone most of the day and I had been doing other things on the computer any way. When it looked like it was going to rain (ruining my plans for going to the island to take pictures this afternoon), I decided to investigate creating my own blog. Hey, I started an on-line photo album this morning so this seemed like the next natural step in keeping up with technology. I don't know how often I will be able to post but at least I have a place when I feel like it now!

2 comments:

Sweet Petunia said...

Welcome to the world of blogging...your little Sahsha is darling. I look forward to seeing your sketches.

Dawn D. Sokol said...

Welcome to blogland, Jill! Great to have you with us...Sweet puppy ya got there! Can't wait to follow you through your blog...